Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Track Days 2006

Jude

The following days have been arranged for 2006:

May 2nd / May 3rd - Cadwell Park

June 27th - Oulton Park

July 2nd - Croft

August 24th Spa - Exclusive Lotus 7 Club Track Day run in association with Bookatrack. Further Details to be announced shortly.

September 25th - Brands Hatch Grand Prix

Noise Limits on all days 105db with free track driving instruction.....

The booking forms for Cadwell will be in the February issue of Low Flying.

Geoff *smile*

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've just brighten up a wet winter Wednesday *cool*

For those that haven't driven Spa, this is what a track should be *thumbup*

Well done Geoff

A10ROX:OK, its an R500 without the magnesium bits sump etc and only 205bhp!

Edited by - A10ROX on 18 Jan 2006 17:51:17

Geoff,

Fantastic line up of days, well done!

One small point. I (and a few others) have a credit with BAT from last year relating to a cancelled event. It would be helpful if we could use the credit to pay for the club day at Spa (assuming ones get a place, of course).

Martin

R500 MPR

Track days look great Geoff *thumbup*

For anyone that hasn't been to Spa ( or even if you have) it really is a MUST do for 2006

The whole aura of the place is something special and seeing Eau Rouge for the first time is daunting and exciting at the same time. The Grads went there last year and it was so popular that we are going back again this year 😬

Guess it will be a mad panick when Feb LF comes out for booking Cadwell. Don't suppose I can pop a cheque in the post and get a reserve booking *tongue* 😬

MikeW

Mega Grad Race No 9

Edited by - MikeW on 18 Jan 2006 19:46:58

Ref the track day at Spa. Is that an overnight stay, and how long is the drive to Spa from Calais?

Also, if the forms don't come out for a few months, what do people do about booking a ferry crossing? Do you take a chance and book something now, even though you might not get a place on the day. August is peak period, so booking nearer the time will cost a fortune, won't it.

Some hints would be appreciated.

Oz.

Still Shaking

6 speed 1600k Supersport

Ozzy,

Its about 4 hours drive from Calais to Spa.

Apart from crossing your fingers re getting a place on the track day, you should also htink about either staying for a second day (the following day is a BaT track day) and/or going to the Ring on either the day before the track day or the one after (its about 90 min drive from Spa). To make that decision you need to look at the Ring website to see which days have public sessions. I think the 2006 schedule for the Ring will be available during Febuary.

I agree with you about ferries - hopefully Geoff will make it possible for us to bool places earlier than usual for this track day. Its also worth getting accomodation booked early.

Martin

R500 MPR

I hope to have the booking forms for Spa in the March issue of Low Flying.

Price to be determined but it will be around the £200 mark.

It'll be open pit lane and we will have 2 ARDS instructors available for track driving instruction free of charge, as well as a mechanical support package. Tyre fitting service also available.

The date is Thursday 24th August which will be an exclusive Seven Club Only Day, and Jonny and BAT will be assisting us in running the day. The club will be taking bookings etc for this day via the booking forms that will appear in LF next month. The day will be run to club rule...i.e FIA bars required.

Bookatrack will also be running a trackday at Spa on Friday 25th August for those of you that want to do 2 days, bookings can be made via their website for this day.

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 1 Feb 2006 13:10:31