Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K80RUM parts/clear out Part 2..

k80rum

• Area Representative

Can I have the Rover temp sensor, clutch cable, Rover MFRU (presume it is for EU2?).

Guess they will all fit into the same jiffy bag, so if you know what the postage will be will send cheque, just need payee?

Many thanks Paul.

Shouldn't have nipped off and made a cuppa before replying *nono*

Edited by - manningpaul on 25 Jul 2010 16:43:08

Darren

I will take the Wiley glasses and neckband - please advise costs including postage

I am interested in the 7 x 13 wheels - do you any phots? what condition are they in.

Thanks

Gary

SV 1.6k SUPERSPORT 150

Can I have

Brown rover water temp sensor (new) £8 (*) Too late.

Long reach valve spring compressor. Very useful if you need to squish valve springs £10

please. I'll pick them up as I work in Farnborough.

Edited by - Tony Whitley on 25 Jul 2010 17:27:57

Thanks to all those who have replied in-line or emailed.

MAV: Aerofiller is for injected cars but is NOT the latest design (which seems to have a latch-thing in the middle from what I can see on the CC website. I can email you a picture if it's useful, so that you can decide. Just ping me a BM

DOUG: rear dampers and springs are for a NON-widetrack car. I'm not sure if there's a difference, but I'll assume this being the case, that you DON'T want them, unless you say otherwise..

SV Gary: I'm afraid Craig beat you be about an hour with a BM on the WIleys. If you ping me a BM, I'll send you photos and details on the 7x13 wheels though.

Tony W: Sorry you missed out on the temperature sensor. I'll get in touch to sort out collection of the compressor though; Fanborough's about 12 mins from us *thumbup*

EFA: BM received. I'll get some details over to you as soon as I've done this evenings parental duties..

Darren E

K80 RUM Website and Emerald maps library

Edited by - k80rum on 25 Jul 2010 18:51:22

DOUG: rear dampers and springs are for a NON-widetrack car. I'm not sure if there's a difference, but I'll assume this being the case, that you DON'T want them, unless you say otherwise..
☹️

Thanks, I will pass then *thumbdown*. But thanks for letting me know *thumbup*

Su77on Se7ener

Russ: the Stack gauge is a mechanical one, rather than electrical, so it doesn't need the sender, sorry for not making that clear. It's a 0-100PSI scale. Let me know if you're still interested, otherwise it's available to Nev.

Nev: I'll wait to hear from Russ, unless you've now decided you don't want it.

Stu: Email sent

Mav: Waiting on your BM, but it's all packed and ready to go.

Cannonball Bob: Suits me: It'll give me a few more days breathing space. 😬 I'll get the pic and link done for the weekend. (Obviously you're not reading this until your return...) It's a full face helmet *thumbup*

Darren E

K80 RUM Website and Emerald maps library

Edited by - k80rum on 27 Jul 2010 17:05:23