Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New batch of billet mirror mounts

R400svn

Hi all.

🤞i will be getting some more mount kits manufactured in the new year. They would be as before and include replacement parts for all the door hinges including all pins and black stainless bolts ready to fit your own spa mirrors. 
Due to an increase in both material and machining cost they would be approx £200 posted per set. 
Before committing to a full batch it would be good to have some feedback of how many would be interested. 

anyone interested please email

7mirrormounts@gmail.com

thanks Jason IMG_9951.thumb.jpeg.794c9903a410f439067aefed27a66d7f.jpegIMG_9957.thumb.jpeg.549b672d3e3a70a91cf261db728b0680.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi they are due to me by mid January. Just waiting on the anodising. Everything else is ready to go. So as long as they are all good when i collect them they should be ready to go out by the end of Jan.

Got 50 sets coming 43 of which to date i have emails from interested parties who will get first offer. 
Thanks Jason 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Jason posted the mirror mounts yesterday and they arrived today …. Very quick delivery.

The mounts look great and have a quality feel and finish.

Very easy to fit as Jason provides all the bits with the kit.

Very pleased with them, looking forward to using the 7 with them.

With the mounts  provided they do not let the mirror touch the windscreen when you open the door flap which is good.

Thanks Jason for great product and service.

Richard & Nickie  

IMG_4606.jpeg

IMG_4605.jpeg

IMG_4603.jpeg

• Like 2