Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Avon CR500

wingnutLP

Quoting micksmetafors: 
Try Jon Vicker at Millwood. he might have some either new or good part worns in the 175/55R13 if that's the size you're after.

Rgds., Steve

I have no need just yet was just curious for future purchases. I had great trouble with my Testarossa getting 255/50/16s on the rears, eventually getting a set from America. *cry*.

Got one from Avon this week 15" £174 delivered. Very expensive compared to Caterham £136 delivered, but they do not have any in stock ☹️

May be worth getting 2 for the future when they are in stock.

Edited by - AdeC on 9 Mar 2012 09:12:33

Quoting AdeC: 
Got one from Avon this week 15" £174 delivered. Very expensive compared to Caterham £136 delivered, but they do not have any in stock ☹️

So for a full set from CC we're looking at £560ish? Does anyone use other tyres on their CSR?

• Area Representative

I have siad this before, why have Caterham not got any in stock and Avon have loads? Seeing as they are supposed to be manufactured for Caterham exclusively and their manufacturer has them in stock it does seem odd to me?

Nick

Quoting sicsr: 
Quoting AdeC: 

So for a full set from CC we're looking at £560ish? Does anyone use other tyres on their CSR?

Close to £700 from Avon

Edited by - AdeC on 9 Mar 2012 10:36:04

Hi boris thanks for the mail, I am after 175 55 r13 but thanks for the offer. looks like I will give avon a call. The tyres arent totally dead and are significantly more worn on the inside edge so I am thinking abot swapping them over to the other side to eek a bit more life from them.

Thanks all

Quoting Mark W: 
Wingnut

If you cannot get any new ones and need something legal to keep you going i have two 13 inch CR500 in my garage that i would sell for a nominal sum .

From memory they are about 50% worn .

Thanks for the offer :) Where are you based, what size are they and how much do you want for em?

Alex

Quoting jonny5: 
wingnutLP, we have plenty in stock at our workshop at Donington Park if you need any.

Jonny

BaT

What is the best way to contact you? And can you let me know prices for

175 55 r13

and 205 55 R13

Quoting wingnutLP: 
What is the best way to contact you? And can you let me know prices for

175 55 r13

and 205 55 R13

We'd just sell you them at CCL RRP plus shipping. Give me a ring anytime on 0843 2084635 or email jonny@bookatrack.com

Jonny

BaT