Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Half Doors

myothercarsa2cv

Steve at YC Plastics has very kindly offered us a discount on his ABS half doors if we buy enough:

10-19 sets - 15% discount

20+ sets - 20% discount

There are a few options of half doors you can choose from (prices excluding VAT and before the aforementioned discount):

'Leathery' black - £65

Gloss black - £75

Carbon effect - £85

Postage is extra.

Please contact Steve on 01656 645016 or steve@ycplastics.co.uk if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Many people fit them using self tappers, while some have slightly modified them by bending the leading edge with a heat gun to fit it inside the scuttle, but be aware that some assembly will be required to fit. They can also be supplied with a cutout if you have a side impact bar / roll cage. I will be receiving some shortly (I wanted them in time for Dunsfold 😬) so may be able to post some pictures / fitting tips in a few weeks or so, but I know there are a few people on here with them already that may be able to offer hints and tips!

Cheers!

Note: Nothing in it for me, not even taking part *wavey*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately would take a pair of leathery look ones John, if they have a bit of elbow room, a picture would be great if any body has one. Thanks for the heads up. *thumbup*

Trotsky

Ha haa, I think these might be them, found an old post here

Edited by - Trotsky on 24 Apr 2012 14:30:55

I had missed the bit where you wanted us to contact him directly. Is he going to wait until a certain date before manufacturing thus determining which price it is? doesn't really matter that much to me really tho - just unsure what the agreement is *thumbup*

Erm, not sure how he'll handle it actually. Tell you what... If you haven't spoken to Steve already, BM me your details (name, phone number, email, postal address) and once I have enough I'll send them on to Steve, and let you know to call him to arrange payment.

Plan!

So far, we have 6:

Roadsport06 - maybe leathery

Powder Puff - maybe carbon

Trotsky - leathery

keybaud - leathery

zetec - leathery

ric355 - gloss black

OliW - gloss black

Edited by - myothercarsa2cv on 25 Apr 2012 11:48:44