Click here if you are having website access problems ×

NEW CSR

mic

WOW - you buy a new one in a decent colour for that price - not a tacky banana yellow and the horrible yellow chassis around the dash - Yuch - make's it look like a Robin Hood *mad*

Guess he'll have it for sale for awhile yet 😬 😬

I like that 'tacky banana yellow and the horrible yellow chassis around the dash' 😬 *eek* 😬

Good luck with the sale *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Edited by - Slider@7 on 7 Oct 2008 07:53:27

Dave, expect your first line to be cut too, otherwise people might start asking questions.... *tongue*

Maybe that person's comment was OTT, but posts like that used to make blatchat a laugh and give rise to numerous, entertaining responses.

Anyway; good luck with the sale Mic *thumbup*

Edited by - Atinod on 7 Oct 2008 15:29:18

Wow - they [MAV I guess] deleted my previous post. *confused*

It'll still be for sale in 6 month's unless the seller buys a can of Matt black paint from halfords and sprays the dash pipes, coz it looks awful IMO and certainly not £32K's worth

• Leadership Team

S47zz ..... Ok, I'll explain it as it is. Mic posts an advert to sell his own car, with a link to his advert on PH. You flame him for your own reasons. It is Mic's car, Mic's advert, Mic's choice.

As is his choice to paint it whatever colour he wants - maybe no coincidence there are plenty of other cars the same colour. I'm not normally outspoken in such a manner but you'd do well to simply keep your mouth shut. Now time for the thread to be closed and start again.

And I don't hide behind a pseudonym.

Stu.

Joint Area Representative MAD Sevens (Merseyside And District)

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬

ROB [and anyone else interested]

You forgot to mention [ or perhaps you didn't know?] that I built a Robin Hood so I know how they get built and what they 'usually' look like - hence my original 'Informed' [now removed] posting *eek*.

You can see a photo of my RH on the 'simplesevens' site *thumbup*

>

I still own my Dutton - not the prettiest car ever but very solid 😳- 22 years now *thumbup* 😬

>

Original poster 'mic' never made it clear that it was his car that was for sale, he just simply posted a link to the Pistonheads website *confused* Very crap indeed - perhaps he didn't want to own up to the car emanating from him 🤔

>

Finally BC is a forum [with the usual disclaimer about comments therein] - people have different views and opinions on 7's [join the HLR site and mention you have an S4 - 7 if you want to see inflamatory remarks on the 7] - when BC Moderators remove posts they are censoring BC - WHY???? This can't be good for 7's, the intenet comunity & freedom in general. ☹️ ☹️

Regards

Mal - [s47zz - to those on BC I haven't yet met]

• Leadership Team
Original poster 'mic' never made it clear that it was his car that was for sale
Unfortunately S47zz, the generally observant will have noticed that the advert on PH has been posted by a seller with a remarkably similar name to the thread originator here. Common sense would therefore dictate that the Mic and mic are one and the same. The problem with common sense is it obviously isn't that common.

Good luck with the sale Mick - your car certainly looks very tidy and if other posters comments are anything to go by, I'm sure the quality runs deeper than its' looks.

Stu.

Edited because I'm pedantic about apostrophies!

Joint Area Representative MAD Sevens (Merseyside And District)

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬

Edited by - sforshaw on 8 Oct 2008 13:31:41