Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powerspeed Exhausts Bulk Buy - Now On

Neil A

Hi all,

This may be too soon after the last Powerspeed bulk buy, so I am just testing the waters to see what the possible interest is.

I have been emailing Dave at Powerspeed about the possible reductions in price on a bulk buy for these exhausts.

He has come back with the following response ...

Hi Neil

there is plenty of scope for a new bulk buy where we can offer a nice saving

price for a minimum of 5 sets £600 each

price for 10 sets £550 each

price for 20+ sets £525 each

these prices will be plus VAT and fitting if required .

I hope this will develop enough intrest for you

Please do not hesitate to call or email

Regards Dave

So, anyone interested?

Fellas, smoke me a kipper, I'll be blatting for breakfast.

Edited by - Neil A on 25 Mar 2006 17:17:41

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not interested as have mine fitted from the last bulk buy. Just wanted to say I'm really pleased with it and with the service I received from Dave. Highly recommended! *thumbup* Photos of my installation can be seen here. The hole in the sideskin has been tidied up somewhat since the photos.

Edited by - ChocolateTelevision on 24 Jan 2006 17:23:09

I too bought mine on the last bulk buy, and I'm very pleased with it *smile* *thumbup* - made a noticable difference to the car. Dave@powerspeed fitted mine and did an excellent job as far as I'm concerned. The price was for the whole system (manifold back) - i assume this will the case this time round.

Dave

I may be interested as I'm getting increasingly fed up with my internal system's ground clearance at the back of my car.

I am assuming Powerspeed will make to individual customer requirements and would adjust the price accordingly.

For example, I don't think I need a cat on my 93 1400K ss so would expect to pay a bit less.

Also, would the bb cover K's, V'halls & X Flows etc?

As I live only 10 miles from Powerspeed I'll pop in and check about the cat situation with Dave.

I may also be able to help if the bb takes place.

Highly Recommended..... very happy with mine from the last bulk buy... *smile*

Did a before and after rolling road run at Emerald, clear 10% increase in Torque and 4bhp increase, the plots look great against each other.....

IMPORTANT: its well worth getting Dave to fit the exhaust, they do a fantastic job of cutting out the hole a really neat job.....

*smile*

David

GF04RCE.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here. Problem is every day seems to be a GT4 day too...!!!