Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Unfinished project

Lennie

We have for sale a project that a customer is unable to finish. The car is already registered and comes with all the mods ready for you to put in an engine of your choice and comes with the registration A 7 XXT REGISTERED 28-05-1997

UNPAINTED BODY , KUMSHICK SPEC DIFF MTG MODS, BRG WINGS,PAINTED SUSPENSION PARTS, TINTED W/SCREEN, BRG PAINTED FIA R/BAR,FULL WEATHER GEAR.GREEN LEATHER SEATS ,CENTRAL HANDBRAKE, 96 1/2 SPEC FACTORY SPECIAL ORDER

WIDE TRACK

BIG BRAKES

BILSTEIN ADJ PLAT VX RACE SPEC SHOCKS

ADJ FRONT A/ROLL BAR

MB POLISHED SPLIT RIM 13" WHEELS

YOKO TYRES

JPE FUEL TANK

ALLOY RAD

5 SPEED BGH G/BOX LONG FIRST, SYNCRO MODS ETC

3-1 LTD SLIP DIFF

MOMO Q RELEASE S/ WHEEL

ALL PARTS NEW INC DIFF & G/BOX Price is £19950 make no mistake this could make one very special car.

If you contact me 01892 540828 / 07946 634021 This has nothing to do with Freestyle we are just tring to help out an old customer.

I must admit that whilst Nemesis was probably having a wind up ref the advertising I do think it's a little out of order to post on someone's For Sale thread that you think something's too expensive.

If you think that just keep your money in the bank, if everyone thinks the same the item won't have any interest and the seller will get the message.

Personally I think many things on here are overpriced.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Whilst I think it is out of order to post something is expensive, Nemesis seems to be playing 'Poacher turned gamekeeper' here if that is what he is complaining about. I still remember that only last year, he posted on my '7 for sale' thread that he thought it too expensive. 😳

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. In the final week of gestation. SVA booked/postponed/booked/postponed/booked and Passed

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 22 Apr 2005 09:47:40

Too true. Back then I posted that I thought it was out of order. I still do. *mad* As Nifty says there have been several overpriced cars on here. I confine my comments to muttering "yeah mate, you'll be lucky" and looking at something else. After all I don't take out an ad in AutoTrader saying "that 318i last week, what was he on? Eight grand?" There really should be a comment in the guidelines.

In Len's shoes I'd close this thread and start another. *smile* The price he quotes is entirely up to him.

The price he quotes is up to the owner of the car

Remember Len said this has nothing to do with Freestyle they are just trying to help an old customer

How much is anything worth 🤔

As much as anyone is prepared to pay

Can I first apologise if any has taken offence at the advert, an old mate of mine and a member of my club Old F**Ts racing has asked me if Freestyle would be interested in the bits. We said no but I offered to help a mate, a seven owner and all round good guy, as he is not fully conversant with anything with a key board. His original intention was to build a Turbo Vx but other projects got in the way, like earning a living, Yes the price is expensive but all the parts are new and because the car is registered no SVA is needed which means no restriction on engines now or at MOT time. The price of the project is what the guy paid for it if you think it is expensive do what Gary and I did say ‘to expensive’ he asked me to put it on at that price and that’s what I did. No doubt after all this correspondence he will be up for an offer!

Edited by - Len Unwin on 22 Apr 2005 14:05:22