Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey Garages

Dobson_justin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin

Please add Us to the list. I am happy to have a go at booking a garage on the alotted slot in Sept. We were successful last time. In fact, I seem to remember we were too organised and ended up with too many garages and were 'politely' asked to offer one back ..

Jon & Charlotte

I could do with the shelter as well if we end up with enough spaces

In the past we were only allocated one garage and any others were booked 'privately'

If lucky with the booking then once it is clear that we have enough space then in the past we have 'given' back any excess garages promptly and they have been greatfully received

Grahame

• 1 month later...

Quick reminder for everyone, Two weeks before we can book garages.  However I have queried this with Longton, as they said applications open at 8pm on Monday 21st September, but 21st is a Tuesday. I assume it will be two weeks today on 20th, but will confirm. 

It is probably easier if we get as many people as possible to try and book a garage, and then let's see what we get afterwards. So please set a reminder for yourself to have a go at booking a garage please.

This will be the link, but it's not live yet. Get stuck in when it is!
https://ldmc.wufoo.eu/forms/anglesey-garage-booking-october-2021/ 

As mentioned before we can hand any garages back that are not required if we are successful enough. Hopefully we get enough to squeeze us all in. The cost of £125 per garage includes £10 key deposit. So based on 8 per garage, it's a nice round £14.37 each for the weekend.  Credit terms are not available. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have had an email from LDMC telling me that they have prebooked 2 garages for us. 

You should all have had a separate email as a competitor asking you to consider carefully before trying to book more.

Having never been to Anglesey can somebody tell me how how many 7's fit in a garage and how many garages there are in total? 

I suggest we allocate places in the order of reply to this thread. 

• Support Team

Graham, the circuit's website says there are 22 garages so if L7C are a little over a third of the entry, only two garages is not really going to work for us all. Seven or eight garages would be about right proportionately but I guess we could manage with six, or maybe even five if we have any no-shows 

• Leadership Team

I agree Rob, however they count each of the pairs of garages as one, so a total of 11 and we should in proportion ask for 4 of the 11 not just 2. I guess that it is too late to convince them, so we should all try to get them on Wednesday and if we need to hand some back so be it (or of course sell them at a profit for Prostate Cancer Research to the highest bidders on the day!)

So we need a couple of extra garages at least. Just for good measure, here is the list of people who want a garage in order of when it was requested on this thread (sorry I don't have a better way), 32 entrants and 30 cars by my reckoning, so 4 garages will do it.

Justin

Simon R

Ben Williams

Aeroscreens

Malcolm & Sam 

Roger Legg

Shaun & Gill 

Rob Jacobs

Ian J

Tony Smith 

Alan Bowler

Sandboy

Graham Howard

Cheshire Cat

Chris Whitlow

Jonathan H

John Clarke

The Bostons 

Charlie Wilson

Steve Causey

Paul C

Jon & Charlotte

Punchy Matchwick

Rob Spencer

Grahame W

Jeremy D

Rich Y

Aled

Mike Sankey

Ivan 

I think that is everyone, so let's give it a go on Wednesday.