Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oulton Park Track Day - 22nd Sept - who's going?

Titanium7

Gents 

Please spread the word about Oulton, for some reason the take up is not that strong at the moment and we need a full house to break even!

For places to stay, have a look at the MSV web site for the actual circuit, there is a list of B&B's and campsites near the track.

I will double check on leaving trailers at the track, should be fine as they usually have 24 hr security 

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers 

Andy 

I love oulton, especially the shell hair pin! It's bogey circuit for me though as i went off on the exit of lodge after harassing a 997gt3 for several laps and not been back since. The fix involved much beer and a trip to Huntingdon.  How do i pay?

I paid over the phone and then the club sent me a disclaimer, by email, for me to fill in. Took a photo of the form and sent it back. Job done.

I believe there were also entry forms in the June edition of low flying.

• 3 weeks later...

Tony and I are staying at Elm Cottage Touring Park the night before, if anyone else wants to join us. 

Ants21uk - the best tip for newbies is to take it steady and work your speed up.  Usually, I also avoid the adrenaline fuelled nutters in the first hour but I'm sure there are none of those in our club.