Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A first here on BC - who wants a Llama ?

The Village Idiot

Normally these trade hands from £500 upwards, I have a well bred llama, just in her prime ready for breeding, very very competitive price - just £100.

She is a lovely animal, rarely spits or kicks (never if you don't try and handle her), good coat and eyelashes.

So if you are looking for alot of grass to be eaten or an interesting pet please post here.

Many thanks,

Dicks

Being an honest seller, Racingshoe I have to say that the cost in chocolate biccies and emotional turmoil might be higher than fuel and road tax - you have been warned *wink* 😳 😬

Llentil why run away when I am on a dead cert to sell you - who could refuse a llama who can flutter their eyelashes like you can *confused*

Your long suffering owner

Dicks

Please take that coat off, pull up a chair .....

I am sure in the long run to have that llama butchered would cost me less in the long run UNLESS it starts to behave itself again *wink* 😬

Maybe even you might like to buy it if I offer you halves on the abbatoir costs and we share the llama burgers between us *confused*

Dicks

*arrowup* *eek*

Carl,

I'll have you know she's not been sent to stud yet, so the only mounting that has gone on is if somebody crept into the barn in the middle of the night.

Now as Bailey is miles and miles away I can only asume it would be someone closer to home - say in the west herts area *wink*

Carl I charge you with llama worrying how do you plead 🤔 *tongue* *wink*

Dicks