Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bulk Buy - Kumho Ecsta V70A

Simon.Rogers1

Ok I now need firm orders.

They are all inclusive of vat and if we would like to attend a given venue will also be changed at the venue foc.

175 60 13 £65

215 50 13 £75

They are available in 3 compounds Soft/Medium/Hard please state your choice *confused* when ordering. Post all orders here not by Blatmail then I can't loose any!

We need to get this going to ensure there are enough tyres in the country.

Dependant on numbers we may get some more money off but I doubt it. Lets say replies by Friday of next Week.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course the softer compound wont last any longer than ACB A24 compound on the road or hill, as seen with the set graining up after just 2 laps round curbuggar on Tony's car, so they will need to be mounted on your spare set of "sprint" rims, preferably 215mm width on the front with 8" rim.

😬

here is C7 TOP

Taffia Area Rep *thumbup*

I used a durometer at the show which gave some odd readings until we understood the construction of the Kumho. However I have been told that the medium compound would be more akin to A048's initially but would soften up well. So probably a good trackday tyre or longer term sprint tyre.

Davey - 235 = Class 6 No you dont need to run these. You think you need to run them. Stop thinking *cool*

Paul - yes basically the 215's are the biggest tyre you can run. Looking at the tyre at the show it has a remarkably wide flat profile. I would suggest that they are "wider" than their 215 suggests. But that is my opinion only.

Location for fitting was to be Llandow on the 24th but the supplier is at his sons first Autograss event of the year. He does get about a bit as he goes to all national and international rallycross events to fit.

Once numbers are known I can firm something up. Supply only is an option but there is no reduction in price as his labour is to all intense and purpose free. He runs the thing simply to get him to events foc.

Edited by - Simon.Rogers on 20 Jan 2007 09:08:30