Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bulk Buy - Softshell jackets (a new style) - buy closes on 6 December

Golf Juliet Tango

• Area Representative

Philip: you are welcome to order a jacket but bear in mind "Yellow" isn't in the range.  It appears there is an error on the manufacturers website which marks the jacket shown in green as "yellow". There is an orange jacket.  If you scan along the jackets shown on the manufacturers page http://www.regattaprofessional.com/product-detail.aspx?part_number=TRA674 you will see the descriptions immediately above the line-up of the six jacket colours.

Go to the red menu bar and click on "My Account".  This takes you into the ordering system.  If you have not used the "LoveAdmin" part of the site, you will have to register there. The separate registration is to secure your financial details and keep them separate from the more accessible side.  Click here: https://app.loveadmin.com/Login/CB7489E7AA64EAC7618F7D5B25D15516.htm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great Stephen... but I already possess more soft shell jackets than the Speed Limiter thinks I need, as am all Duncan Bannatyne re this!

Quick question though, is the logo being embroidered by a third party or by the jacket supplier?

If the former, might there be an opportunity to get the logo added to existing clothing?

• 2 weeks later...

Steve, looking at your account you have not yet activated your account, follow the first time login, and enter your email address and the password you wish to use for Loveadmin, this can be the same as the main website if you wish.

You will recieve an email with a verification link, once you have verified you will be able to login.

• Area Representative

Hi Dennis

Yes. I have a sample which I will bring along. It is in Red and size M (EUR 50).

I can also talk about my plans for the range but this is mostly to keep stock low and change the styles more often, so members don't see the same stuff year in, year out.

There will be a new WIGIG T-shirt in stock on-line for Christmas.