Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Christmas period spotted thread of all threads with added street/ club cred!!!!

zetec

I ventured out on Friday just gone. Tinsel and Santa hat included. Got some nice smiles *smile*

Out again hopefully on Christmas Day to see the family and again on Boxing Day as long as the weather isn't too inclement *eek*

Thought driving home tonight might be interesting!

Pulled out of the drive leading to the office and drove very carefully through deep puddle only to be completely drowned by lorry driving past at high speed on the other side of the road. Water came in everywhere (only got the half roof on) so wet legs, backside and shoulders..........other than that it was fun!

Managed to escape and take the Supersport out for a blat round the grey and greasy roads of Rochdale under the pretence of test driving my new Xmas Thinsulate gloves and beanie hat !. Might get a few odd looks if I try the same excuse for my new PJ's !!

Had the 7 out on Xmas day for a cold blast round south Cheshire, speedo did some erratic needle movements then went to zero ☹️ (see tech question!) and a lovely 3 rotation pirouette due to an enthusiastic right turn at traffic light junction...ended up on wrong side of the road both back wheels against the curb facing the opposite curb 😬 good jobs roads were quiet..... *smokin*

Just back in from 4 hours or so of the Yorkshire South & Derbyshire North post-Christmas blat.

OK, I admit it, we went to Staffordshire...

Just a bit soggy around the edges and underfoot (!) but that didn't stop four cars-worth of people coming out for a play.

*smile*