Jonathan Kay

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And they're in my garage. Nine days from payment, including two Bank Holidays. Not bad for China to Oxfordshire. No mention of import duty.

First I'd like to know who wants to collect them in person from Garsington, OX44 9DB, and whether anyone can offer to do this for others. 

Thanks

Jonathan

Jonathan, there's an MT meeting in Thame on Saturday the 18th April, so if anyone from Kent or Sussex wants me to collect theirs from you there, I'm happy to do so *wink*

They'll also be MT members from around the country there, so maybe quite a few could be distributed that way?

Thanks, everyone.

1. No need to tell me if you want them posted: that will be the default.
  2. Ian B: Private Mail sent.
  3. Wight Blat: that's clever. Please could anyone who requested anything and is going let me know. It's going to be tight on paying, and I'd need a volunteer to collect and take them. Of course there might even be a volunteer who hasn't requested anything...

Jonathan

• Area Representative

Jonathan

I'll be attending the Management Team meeting at Thame on 18.4.15. I can collect and pay for my 2 bags (one of each) then if that's convenient.

I can also collect distribute to those in the North Manchester area if it helps.

My contact details are in the front of Low Flying should you need to get in touch.

Using the Thame meeting to get these delivered is great from my point of view. But I don't know who wants to use that route, where you live, who your AR is or whether he is attending or willing.

So I think the best way of sorting this is to use this thread directly between members who asked for some and ARs. I'll then get them to the meeting in line with those agreements.

Thanks

Jonathan

For the North-East, John Aston has kindly offered:

if anybody needs to contact me I am on 07711 889304. I am a regular at Croft Circuit so if any of the North Eastern lads are going to meetings there they can collect from me . Or from home of course- 20m S of Middlesbrough and 35 N of York

So now I need anyone who wants his delivered that way to let me know with your username, a real name and address.

For other areas please see above, and let me know your userbame, real name, address and which AR.

I'll bag them and label them with names and addresses and AR name.

Jonathan