Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Coolant hoses from SFS Performance

gundersen

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I have had a chat with Anthony from SFS, and they will give a 25% discount if we can get 20 orders...which should be doable with the amount of interest shown here 😬

So we will do it like this:

Anyone who wants to buy a set of hoses at 25% discount writes a blatmail to me stating what they want to buy and their contact information. When writing remember to include information about, wet sump/dry sump kit, heater hoses, clamps, colour.

An example could be:

------------------------------------------

Hi,

My contact information is:

Bo Gundersen

Loony road 42,

1234 Somewhere

Denmark

Email: foo.bar@baz.com

I would like to order:

Wet sump kit

Heater kit

Clamps

All in yellow

------------------------------------------

I will then forward this information to SFS, and they will handle payment and processing. Orders will only be given to SFS when we have reached enough to get the 25% discount.

Let the ordering begin *smile*

• Area Representative

Don't wish to upset the apple cart but I got a full set of SFS silicone hoses for a K from a local supplier for just a whisker under £150. Five hoses in the set, any colour available too 😬, can send you details if you want?

Regards Paul.

Quoting manningpaul: 

Don't wish to upset the apple cart but I got a full set of SFS silicone hoses for a K from a local supplier for just a whisker under £150.

I do not think you are upseting anything *smile* I have no afiliation with sfs and only wish to get the best price possible.

Current price for the kit at the sfs shop is 143£ + vat, so that is 171.6£. With 25% discount that is 128.7£, so it would seem that there is still money to be saved *biggrin*