Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Decals with the flag in Colour!

skeetsy

Quoting richy: 
*arrowup* If the logo is reversed, then how come the '7' is the correct way round? 😬

Richy

Because that bit of the graphics has actually been switched? You can see the curve along the top of the Seven doesn't quite match. *wink*

Not trying to make any issue of this, just keen to see it's right so as to avoid the Club as a whole any embarassment!

See, I reckon looing at this.....

http://londonairconnections.com/images/PicUnionJack.gif

...if you blank out the right hand half of the flag (with the Seven logo bit) you're left with a Union Jack with the wider diagonal white band upper most.

Edited by - Cannonball Bob on 29 Nov 2011 20:29:35

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Area Representative

*arrowup* but the right hand part of that image is the part you would attach to the flag pole....

if you assume that the seven is dragging the flag behind it then the image works on both sides, unless the flag is constructed differently on each side, in which case if you shone a light through it you'd get pink bits *redface*

• Area Representative

Another bit of an update,

I picked up my silver silhouette version today and stuck it on the back of my daily driver, so for those who want to know what their silver/grey versions will look like here's a sample....

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/384234_2232623254633_1219445158_31917064_2099149762_n.jpg

All the best

Richard

Edited to say I need practice at embedding images *redface*

Edited by - skeetsy on 1 Dec 2011 15:44:59

• Area Representative

Hi Richy,

The other colours which have been requested are yellow (I believe this is what you are after), Silver/Grey (as above), white and Gold.

The gold has only just been asked for so I need to check on that, but all the others are *thumbup*

All the best

Richard