Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WHERE TO BUY TYRES?

ChrisY

Evening All,

Could anyone recommend a good vendor of Yokohama A048's please. Also, is there an alternative make and model of tyre I could try. My car is used primarily for road use, however, I've done the odd track day. I'd be very grateful for any advice.

Thanks, Chris

Chris, as said www.polleymotorsport.co.uk for Yoko A048, or www.camskill.co.uk for Toyo R888. You will have to arrange local fitting yourself though (usually about £5-10 a wheel). Bracknell Tyre and Battery are very competitive on price and obviously fit as well, certainly do R888, pretty sure they will do A048 as well.

I have R888 and very happy with them.

Grham.

R7 GPK

Superlight #85

Dear All,

Thanks very much for your advice. Which to choose, A048's or TOYO 888's *confused*

Maybe the current Mrs Yates can get me one set for my birthday and I'll buy the other set for hers!!

Very best regards, Chris

Paul,

The ones I bought were 185/60/14. They don't keep them in stock - but if you order by mid-afternoon they can get them for the next day.

See my recent posting "Technical Information about Toyo R888 tyres" for other profiles/sizes available.

Neil

Hi Chris

How's the car after dva tweaks??

Bl**dy cold that day 😳

You booked for herts blat thing 🤔

Just ordered from Camskill 4 x 185/60/13 R888 toyos £220 inc vat and delivery they are running an offer at the moment 😬 😬

*thumbup* *thumbup* Bracknell tyres will be getting mine fitted there 😬

Mark 😬

M1 7 CTM

Just been through this one! Went for R888's in the end and although I can't comment on AO48's, highly delighted with the R888's. Got 5 from Camskill for £325 and cost me £40 to have old tyres off and new one's on. *biggrin* *thumbup*

Chris

I have a friend at Yoko in Bletchley who has done a good price on current product range. You will need to collect and arrange fitting yourself. If you email me the sizes I will get a price for you.

Danny

DDubya C7 DNW My Blue Cat

☹️ Pre 7 *smile* Post 7 😬 Post Blat