Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bulk Buy - Kumho Ecsta V70A

Simon.Rogers1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian

They have tried to deliver twice. Say they have left a card for you to ring and arrange a convenient time for re delivery.

If you have problems or there is no card let me know. Sounds like courier may have wrong address or correct address and he's been to the wrong house.

Giving it some Welly. As Always!

Simon,

I have posted on the other thread. If you still have a 215 in soft I will take it...thanks. I do need it ASAP so if you could give me a call 07764 355690 I can arrange payment and shipmant address...or could I pick it up

thanks again

Paul

Edited by - Paul Bowden on 10 Mar 2007 11:07:29

Good.

The report from the courier stated that the card had been placed through a "brown door" with no one home.

It would seem the driver was getting paid even if no one home. *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Any way glad you got them.

Just to add that the deal is available throughout the year. Even on One Off's *thumbup*

Well Darren, having never tried soft ACB 10's I'd say the Kumhos are pretty good in comparison to Stunners *smile* They are certainly nice and progressive, no nasty surprises of note. Very grippy off the line after a bit of very necessary warming but there were no 64ft times available.

Though I do think the fronts were wearing a little more than I expected and I doubt I'll get more than 5 or 6 events out of them.

Ken