Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powerspeed Exhausts Bulk Buy - Now On

Neil A

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10% Increase across the board....

CHECK out my pictures from the link below..... I have finally scanned in the graph of my before and after run from fitting the Powerspeed Exhaust.... Looks great and very satisfying knowing the money was well spent......

😬 😬 😬

David

GF04RCE.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here. Problem is every day seems to be a GT4 day too...!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Am I correct with the following? Bonus time soon *tongue*

Definitely

Me

Geoff Dixon

Felix

Nathan A

Andy Webber

Adam Q

Maybes

MartinS

Bozz

Nifty

Brucey

Dave Jackson

Fellas, smoke me a kipper, I'll be blatting for breakfast.

Edited by - Neil A on 16 Feb 2006 09:59:30

Edited by - Neil A on 16 Feb 2006 10:00:03

Dave F - the spec of the engine is a standard 1.8 Xpower 140bhp, which actually came in at a bit under 140bhp when first run at Emerald..... The best way of describing the change was as though the engine had just eaten a whole stack of airwaves...... *smile*

I state again... get powerspeed to fit it, they do a really really tidy job on the hole cutting.....

David

*smile*

GF04RCE.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here. Problem is every day seems to be a GT4 day too...!!!

I'm a "maybe" as well. Do you know if the can is repackable?

In ChocolateTelevision's photos I noticed what looks like the old standard exhaust modified to allow it to be re-attached - I'd need something like that as mines a post SVA car. Has this proved to be a workable solution? Looks like it should be a relatively simple changeover assuming the pipes can still be separated a year later...

David M - can I have a look at yours next week at the meet, if you'll be there?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Dave, will be interested to know how you get on.

No problem. I swapped the powerspeed over to the modified cat'd system - this took about an hour. Could only get the rear hanger to line up/on, so was a little concerned this would be a problem. In the end passed without comment *thumbup*.

Dave