Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough SUNDAY 28th August

Barbara Swift

For the first time ever - there are a few places available - first come - first served *smile*

As usual we are in need of marshals and if you saw Nick Addison's excellent article about marshalling in the latest Low Flying you'll see it's hardly a hardship and you get the "best seats in the house" Please let us know if you can help.

PLEASE let Steve Hill of the marshals club (or me) know if you are intending to camp on the Friday night before the marshals club sprint so we can make sure the gates are unlocked for you otherwise you cannot gain access. PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR EXPECTED TIME OF ARRIVAL AS WE CANNOT LEAVE THE SITE OPEN.

The usual marquee, tables, chairs, bbq, tools and sauces will be there from Friday night until Sunday night available for all to use - after setting up I will not be there until Sunday so please, please leave the site and particularly the inside of the marquee clean and tidy with rubbish removed ready for the club sprint.

Barbara *smile*

Graham

Thanks.

I can't remember if you said you were going to Llandow or not. If so, good luck..... I'll be stuck at home with a pile of boring things like painting (loads of it to do), garden, fixing the shower that should have been fixed months ago and so on........... *thumbdown*

malcolm

ps that was a cracking time on your last run at Loton...

Edited by - Englishmaninwales on 11 Aug 2005 23:34:13

Won't be at the Swan this week so please post asap. Please fill in the form on the web so I can update our records (and order the correct number of trophies for each class) and POST your entry form and cheque without delay.

What class are you in?

ta very glad

Barbara *smile*

Edited by - Barbara Swift on 17 Aug 2005 11:10:23

Just numbered all the cars this afternoon so instructions and entry list should be mailed to everyone who's given us an e-mail address tomorrow. Otherwise it'll be snail mail I'm afraid as we'll have to print the stuff off, put it in envelopes and take it to the postbox (a round trip of about six miles!)

Martin - just mail me your e-mail address asap that should speed things up a bit - blatchat mail doesn't give your mailing address so please print it in your mail.

Barbara *smile*

Edited by - Barbara Swift on 18 Aug 2005 17:53:37

Aw heck - Roger's mailed them to almost everyone and snail mailed to those we didn't have an e-mail address for on Friday. *eek*

Roger re-mailing to you three as I type!

Adrian you have mail.

Everyone should have now received final instructions, commentary sheet (to be handed in at signing on) and a full entry list in class and number order.

Adrian you are number 42

Mikey - number 2

Andrew - number 1

Grahame - number 44

anyone else not received their stuff 🤔

Barbara *confused*

Edited by - Barbara Swift on 23 Aug 2005 17:16:03

Sent box says all tonight's re-sent mailings "went" ok but Roger will investigate (again) in the morning. Please let us know if you don't get it by lunchtime.

Assuming you are Chris Williams you are number 67

Barbara *smile*

Edited by - Barbara Swift on 23 Aug 2005 19:45:30