Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Halfords Bargains

caterhamnut

Slag the shop off if you like, but I have always found their socket sets very good.

Just popped down for some de-icer etc, to find they have some great half-price offers on some of their sets.

Massive £99 set of everything is now £49, and I purchased a set of their ratchet ring spanners (very useful) which also have a swivelling head, for £29, down from £49

If you are about to stock a workshop for a build, the ex-£99 box is a bargain. If you have not got the ratchet ring spanners, can highly recommend them. In the kit there is a useful attachment included to convert it into a swivel headed ratchet socket set. Only a few left in our Staines store....

Updated Cartoon pictures

here

50,000miles in 2 years

Nowt wrong with a lot of their tools, some of the prices are a bit steep, here and there, but others are very fair. On special a lot of their deals are very very good. They had a deal on the big sexy SnapOn style tool cabinets recently - had I not been overseas with no means of repatriating the thing I would have bought one and I would now have a great big shiny red box in the corner of the workshop. Just the thing for my collection of bent screwdrivers, Whitworth box spanners and gummed up paint brushes.

Angus&Tessa

Thanks very much for this! Just been down and got a set of the swivel headed ratchet spanners, what a great deal! I have been looking at these for ages but wouldn’t pay the price!

Thanks again from my wife who is just wrapping them as one of my chrissy pressies!

Having said that, I've just picked up a set myself - 24.99 rather than 29.99

My closest store (Stratford-on-avon) didn't have any left, but Redditch did.

IIRC, I checked a day or so ago on their online store - and they were shown as in stock there...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻