Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey

Dobson_justin

Entries are now open for Anglesey, so here we go again with the garage nonsense.  

We can book from 25th March, but I have asked Gavin Leadbetter whether we can have some garages allocated to us as usual.  So if you can respond on this thread if you want a garage space we can work out what we need.

• Like 1

No response from Gavin at Longton yet regarding the garages, and whether we can have some allocated to us.  Andy, maybe he will only confirm this with you, so perhaps worth a try? As we don’t have an entry list yet, I assume this is not a priority for them yet.

Therefore we may all need to try to book a garage on 25th March at 8pm and hand back any we don’t need. Will let you know if I get a response before Monday. 

• Leadership Team

Agreed, if we don’t here back we should ALL try to get one, any extras we can hand back or even auction for PCR on the Friday.

Posted (edited)

Andy, it looks like we only need two garages this time, based on numbers so far, as there are only 12 of us currently. 
I have confirmed this to Gavin whether he wants to hear it from me or not! 

Edited by Dobson_justin

• Leadership Team

Gavin has  emailed me to ask that question . Last year we had some messing about because the garages had to be in the name of a competitor at Anglesey, I won't do Anglesey ,its too far. so are you happy for me to put you down as the "owner" of the garages again so that I can book 2 ?

And are you are able to collect names again of those taking the garages and would you be happy to collect monies (evenly divided by those that  attend 1 or both days of the weekend if the same as last year)  and then do a single transfer to me, or shall we do the same as last year and collect via LoveAdmin ?

in the meantime i'll  get back to Gavin

Andy 

Andy has been in contact with Gavin at Longton, and apparently I will get a link to book a couple of garages, but not seen anything yet. If this doesn’t materialise by 8pm we will just have to all try and book a garage.