Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheel weight positioning

Tazio

Now just need to find the correct spare pipe, there are no part numbers on the AP Racing calipers, and I know Caterham changed the type they used, but was it before 2014 when i bought mine?

!5 inch wheels Guy?, that'll never happen lol

The Calipers on mine, delivered Dec 14 are Caterham branded and have pipes very similar to yours though the Caliper looks slightly different. 

I have an image but try as I might it won't load. I've tried the two ways I know but it's not happening, just getting error messages. 

Scott, 

It's on the nearside caliper, so I suspect its, the other number, 300b0005A that's the one, doesn't help they have no stock of either lol. The issue I have is there's no part number or type numbers ( CP xxxx etc.) on the calipers, just Caterham branding.

No Neil, it's on the outside of the caliper, I'd swapped my wheels over to a set of VX racer Superlites, they had been on the car before, but with other tyres on, I'd replaced them with R888rs, the weight was very close to the hub, just have to get it rebalanced, make sure I specify where the weights shouldn't go and find a source for a replacement pipe*yes*.