Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BULK BUY - wicking base layer

Golf Juliet Tango

• Area Representative

Kingsley

I will check that the office bulks them up into a single package and you get charged for packaging just once, if they are all going to a single address.  Six tops easily fit into a single fee.  If you have added p&p each time they will process a refund for you.

Thank you for ordering.

Stephen

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Area Representative
Thank you all for your orders, a good number making it well worth doing.

The diverse range of colours ordered can only be achieved in this way (as a bulk buy); we could certainly not create stock to cover the 11 different colour options ordered so far in a range of sizes.

Please remember that orders close at 18:00 on 31 January.

• Area Representative
Hi Regin

I'll speak to the office tomorrow (or it might be Wednesday).

We (well Shaun) has found some oddities in the reporting system but I understand the orders recorded have been correct (so far).

It is possible that I was a little ambitious with this bulk buy but you have to keep challenging yourself.Thank you.Stephen

Hi Regin, 

I have sent you a PM, please can you respond or contact the office on 01873 777303 to confirm your order.

Many thanks

Lucy

sent on behalf of

Sam Pearce - Membership Secretary

Lotus Seven Club - 01873 777303

memsec@lotus7.club

• Area Representative

Any more for any more?

Your opportunity to order will stop tomorrow at 18:00.  then after a check through the orders ( a rapid sanity check) production will commence.

Thank you to all of those who have ordered and I will keep you up to date on our progress.

• Area Representative

OK.  Closed.  Order placed.

I'll post here and/or on the ChitChat thread when I have something firmer than an indicative date for despatch, which is ten days from order.

A remarkable number of the electric colours ordered - matching the car colour?  *whistle* 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Once again, thank you all for your orders.

These were despatched today (barring two - I have e-mailed these members individually).  This is later than I was told, so I am disappointed and will see if I can get an explanation.

The two held back were rejected for poor embroidery, so replacement garments have been ordered and new embroidery done.