Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1992 assembly gude to download

rj

rj - thank you 

Good to see open sharing of information, I see too many threads "dissolving" into a PM me and I'll send you the information. Perhaps a separate agenda about the need for a Wiki / repository of files of information that folks feel the club should be providing - who knows I don't but thanks.

Maybe copyright issues, but as Caterham share the recent ones on their site I guess this is OK.

The wiring diagram is far from ideal as it's two pages; my A3 scanner has expired. When I get another I'll replace the pages.

This actually came up at the AR's conference today and there was a hope that knowledgeable and willing members could be engaged to help build up the "guides" and GTKY7 sections. I would happily help, but am a) useless b) IT illiterate and c) don't have any useful info to share. However, I can point anyone who is not a), b) or c) in the direction of a tall man who is looking for help. Any offers of any technical info guides and support for the site will be gratefully received. Not sure if I could have hinted any stronger to the like of RJ and Revilla etc. I'd add a thumbs up emoji at this point but I'm not in "desktop mode" (but I did also feed that back to the tall clever IT man today)

• Leadership Team

Does anyone actually know the series of build guides that Caterham have produced? I previously had a '95 car and the build guide was definitely different to Regin's '92 guide, most notably the inclusion of Rover engines, but was there another guide in between? I'm sure a comprehensive list of all the guides issued would certainly help.

Stu.

Thanks Regin. I've not seen that before and as Stu says above it's a very different style to the guides that I already have.

I have a June 1995 Owners Manual (A5 format) and a November 1996 Assembly Guide (more traditional A4 format)

Yours should come in useful for my '92 car *thumb_up*

Ending in one hour on eBay there's a 1993 version.

If anyone has an own scan I shall happily put it up on my server. I can, of course, also scan whatever you have, but there's the distance issue.

I do have the same "A5" owners guide in the garage; just thought it was of less interest. Does anyone want me to scan it?

• 1 month later...
  • Support Team

Wiki functions are live on the website - we just need some volunteers :-)

If you can post on the forum then you can write a wiki article - they use exactly the same editor! Files can be uploaded as well with a link - I can help anyone willing to give it a go.

Hosting copyrighted documents is a bit more problematic for the club than maybe an individual but anything in the public domain we can host or anything we have permission to publish.

Contact me on shaun.elwell@lotus7.club if you would be willing to write something for the Wiki.

Shaun