Click here if you are having website access problems ×

House Clearance - Including Some Caterham Related Stuff

Blokko

Now that my long term future in the US appears to be set, I'm letting go of stuff that was previously in storage that I'd kept just in case things didn't work out.  Some of the stuff listed is heavy / bulky so postage may not be feasible.  Where possible a pick-up or GONADS would be preferable, but we can always look at postage if needed (at the cost of the buyer / by negotiation).  Photos / more info on request.

3 Crane dry bags (yellow).  I believe them to be 44 litre with approx dimensions of 72x47cm.  £15.

Pair of 7-pin AutoCom Yellow Peltor headsets.  They used to crackle intermittently (when adjusting the boom mic)  - presumably just a loose / dry  joint.  The cloth cover over the microphones are on the grubby side - I believe that replacements can be sourced.  £25 for the pair - SOLD

Single 7-pin AutoCom Yellow Peltor headset.  In slightly better condition than the above - no crackling from the boom mike when last used.  £15. - SOLD

Pack of 3 rear light lens as per bulk buys previously arranged by Tim50 (as per this thread).  £10. - SOLD

Anson 1/18 scale diecast Caterhan Super 7.  Green with yellow stripe.  Never been out of the box - model is still taped to the stand.  Box has a few minor marks.  Still working out a price for this one - I will update shortly.

Bburago 1/18 scale diecast Lambo Diablo 1990 in blue (code 3028).  Model is mint, box has minor marks.  £20.

Bburago 1/18 scale diecast Ferrari 360 Modena in yellow (code 3368).  Model is mint, plastic cover on box is split.  £15.

Hotweels 1/18 scale diecast TVR Speed 12 in green (code 50429).  Model is mint, box has minor marks.  £20.

Bburago Ferrari 348 1/18 diecast metal kit in red (code 7039).  Still trying to work out a price for this one and may withdraw it from sale as I'm really tempted to build it.

Bburago Mini Cooper (2001) 1/18 diecast metal kit in red (code 7079).  Still trying to work out a price for this one and may withdraw it from sale as I'm really tempted to build it.

L7Club branded black shoulder bag.  Ideal for carrying your Momo wheel.  $10 - SOLD

Interfit EX150 home studio flash kit.  Purchased just before moving out to the US (from memory, £220), so only used on a handful of occasions for some macro and still life work.  Would be ideal for someone looking for a cheap home set-up for this sort of thing or for portraits.  £70.

Men's Hippo Golf Clubs (right hand).  3 through 9 iron plus sand wedge, pitching iron, driving iron, 3 metal woods and a couple of putters.  I'll also include the bag (obviously) with a number of balls, tees etc, golf trolley and, if it is of any use, a pair of white Adidas SSE Comfort golfing shoes, size 10.5UK (retail at £50).  Ideal kit for anyone looking to take up golf.  £100.

Humax FoxSat HD Satellite Digital Box.  Boxed with instructions and remote, little used.  Ideal if you already have a dish with spare LNB connections and don't want to pay Sky multi-room costs for accessing the free to air content (such as BBC, ITV).  £20.

Humax FoxSat HD Satellite TV Recorder.  Boxed with instructions and remote, little used. Twin tuner, 500GB hard disk.  £80.

Brother HL-2135W mono laser printer with WiFi.  £20.

Pair of Tannoy Mercury M2 Cherry bookshelf speakers and heavy duty black speaker stands (each stand weighs in excess of 30lb).  The one stand has a small dab of white paint on it - never really tried to do anything about it, but it may be possible to remove or to cover up with a bit of black paint?  £80.

Arcam Alpha 7 cd player.  Missing remote and the display sometimes blanks out (there is a high, low, off toggle button for the display and pressing this a few times brings the display back).  £30.

Hi folks - apologies for the radio silence over the last few days.   Some work and some personal stuff cropped up and as a result this dropped by the wayside.  

I”m just at the airport about to fly back to the US.  I”m in discussions with the family about getting stuff packaged up and posted out.  Will reply to individuals who have expressed an interest in my stuff as soon as I get home.  

HI again.

Updates sent out to those who contacted me - wrightpayne, johnnyseven and Garf.

I was also contacted by someone off this thread by BM only.  When I replied his message disappeared from my inbox and my reply did not appear to go out.  The guy signed his note as 'Ste'.  He was asking for the lenses - but they have already been taken by johnnyseven.

Foggy - awaiting confirmation from wrightpayne as to whether he wanted the two or three headsets - will keep you posted.

BigCol - the Humax stuff plugs into a dish not an aeriel.  They are ideal where you have had your fill of paying Fox / Murdoch loads of money every month (just unplug your Sky box and hook the coax cable up to the Humax) or if you have spare capacity on an LNB and want to have a tv in a bedroom.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay in getting back to people.  Drama at work plus my brother in law working away from home held things up.  Anyhow, original post updated to reflect sales and for the 3 people who have purchased from me, I expect that you should now have received your stuff.  I'm about to email you now with payment details.

Open to offers on any of the other stuff...

"I was also contacted by someone off this thread by BM only.  When I replied his message disappeared from my inbox and my reply did not appear to go out.  The guy signed his note as 'Ste'.  He was asking for the lenses - but they have already been taken by johnnyseven."

That would have been me (funnily enough). I didn't get a response from you.