Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New lightweight rear light blocks....

Julian Thompson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an alternative, esp for Richard in France, Land Rover rear lights are just trad round events, weigh practically nothing and are just so cheap you won't believe it. A mate of mine recently had to replace 2 of his following a gatepost incident and I think the total bill was £2.50.

Incidentally Richard in France, I will shortly be taking up a job in Saumur (49). The 7 is coming (natch) - firstly where are you in 49, you can't be too far away, and secondly is there anything I need to know about 7ing in France (insurance, MoT, etc, (I know I need a RHD car to be UK registered))

I think this is going to be interesting.

We are looking at the gasket issue with a view to moulding a silicone rubber one so there can be no chafing between block and wing.

Also we are making one slightly different than the original rubber one because it would be unfair to directly mould off the part sold by Caterham. I don't want to infringe any copyright laws - all I want is some lighter blocks!

This will be, then, a carbon rear light mount that will fit all Sprite caravans. Ideal for all Sprite enthusiasts everywhere 😬