Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blyton test day - now full.

Graham Howard

Last year Matthew arranged a pre season test day at Blyton. I thought it would be good to try and do the same this year, even though our sprint is towards the end of the season.

I have contacted Blyton and they are prepared to hold a similar day to last year on 16th April and I have made a provisional booking. We need a minimum of 10 cars and a maximum of 20. The cost will be £85 per car. There will be a maximum of 4 cars on the track at the same time which will give plenty of track time without tripping over each other. 

The cost is £10 more than last year because of increases in the cost of medical cover.

So who's up for it?

Please post here or message me if you want to attend. I need to confirm with Blyton by the end of a January. 

Graham

Bookings :

• Graham Howard
  • Clive Marsden
  • Andy Mckay
  • Rob Spencer
  • John Bransfield
  • Roger Legg
  • Andrew Willoughby
  • Bob Rice
  • Matthew Willoughby
  • Paul Collins
  • Jon Davies
  • Steve Marsh 
  • John Clarke
  • Richard Abraham
  • Roger Cumming
  • Steve Causey
  • Philip Matchwick
  • Phil Cook
  • Gary Beezer
  • James Thornton

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The day will run in 2 halves with a lunch break. I have been asked if we want to use a different track layout for the afternoon session. As far as I know the September sprint will use the outer layout only after some near misses at our 2014 event.

Please post here what option you would like for the afternoon so I can feed it back to Blyton. We can either spend all day practising for the sprint or introduce some variety for the afternoon.

I will be emailing instructions to you all about a week before.

Thanks

Graham