Click here if you are having website access problems ×

DIY Custom Moulded Ear Plugs

shn7

BB Now Closed

Price now confirmed as £14.99 per pack.

UK Postage:

1 pack - £0.90

2/3 packs - £1.25

Please ask if you require postage for larger quantities or overseas shipping.

Above based upon payment being made via Paypal with the buyer paying any applicable fees which should be nil subject to the following from Paypal's UK Fees page here:

Free for payments when the payment is funded by the sender’s PayPal balance, bank account or debit card. If you use a credit card, a fee of 3.4% + 20p applies. The sender usually chooses who pays the fee.

Note: These are all direct costs I will incur with no residue/profit as I'm doing this for the benefit of fellow member's ears 😬. Payment required in advance via Paypal to: steve dot newman at puddlepetcare dot co dot uk

I plan to place an order on Monday 15th September and will include anyone who's paid by 9am on that day. Stock should be with me within a few days and will be shipped to you a day or two after I get them.

To place an order please pay via paypal then email me with your BC name, real name and delivery address plus quantity required.

Original Post:

See Jesters Trick Bits' page for details.

We have close links with Jesters and they've recently added these DIY moulded ear plugs to their listings and they caught my attention.

I'm waiting on some feedback in the next few weeks on ease of moulding and effectiveness but the instructions look clear enough.

It's worth noting that the kit includes enough material to make 3 plugs. The instructions advise the first third is used as a test to allow you to work out/practise the correct moulding method.

At this point I'm looking for expressions of interest to get an idea of quantities. Pricing will be something less than the £21.00 on the Jesters website but at the moment I have no idea how much discount we can get. P&P will be additional at cost.

So please indicate below how many kits you'd be interested in and when I get more info I'll update this post.

Edited to add that they are washable and come with a little cloth drawstring storage bag.

PDF Scan of leaflet enclosed in package - apologies for orientation issues.

Edited by - Steve Newman on 20 Aug 2014 13:02:38

Edited by - Steve Newman on 28 Aug 2014 12:10:07

Edited by - Steve Newman on 16 Sep 2014 06:48:04