Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Big garage clearout - UPDATED AGAIN!

beaudidly

Hi

Is the Carbon cycle wing a caterham one? ie does it have an extra lip around the sides?, also has is been drilled for a indicator lens?

I am after one for the NS.

I am in Somerset, travelling back to Berks tomorrow pm, so could potentially collect if it is a NS one.

Ta

Doug

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Doug

Yes it is a Caterham one from 2001 and has the lip. It has been drilled for an indicator repeater and yes it is a NS wing.

It's at work actually so i can't get to it until Monday. Happy to send you pics and/or post it to you next week.

I've updated the list to strip out all the parts that are now sold. I've also re-priced a few items.

Doug - the wing has got your name on it.

Nifty - please let me know if you still want the washer bottle.

Otherwise everything else is available....

Folks - I have updated the list with my Brise dry sump tank and removed the items that are now sold. I've also reduced most of the prices to clear.

Let me know over the course of the next week if you would like anything. I'll then need to get rid of anything left over next weekend.

Hi - are the 16 wheel nuts still available ?

Can you confirm that they are for Ford M12 x 1.5 wheelnuts (60°angle).

Also is the s/s in "good+" condition rather than "chipped and flaking poor" condition like mine ? *redface* {Just trying to judge what "used" really means!}

Ta.

Neil

Hi Neil

Yes - they're the correct thread and chamfer angle. They are made of stainless steel and are the type Caterham sell to go with the KN 8 spoke wheels. They have a separate washer which fits onto the nut and seats on the wheel.

They are used but they're fine and haven't been overtightened.