Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K80RUM for sale in parts

k80rum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am not sure if you got my email yesterday (?), so I have copied it below.

Many thanks and all the best

Steve

Good morning,

Sorry to hear about K80RUM being broken up but congratulations upon your good news.

Judging by the response so far on BlatChat I think I am probably too late, but if by chance anybody changes their minds, I would like the following parts please :

- Dash panel

- carbon front wings

- carbon rear wings

- aero screen and mirrors

- chassis

I'd also love the engine, gearbox, radiator etc but funds are not that healthy at present !

Many thanks and all the best

Steve

Quick post to say thanks so much for the great response and to all those who have posted or emailed. Sorry it's taking me time to wade through everything. I'll post a second list of bits available in the next week or two.

For those who were after something and would prefer to collect from Cheshire or Lancashire, there's the possibility of a courier service next Sunday. I've updated the original post with the information. *thumbup*

Petrolhead: I've been away from Blatchat for a bit and for one of the reasons I decided to sell the car in the end - Time's a major problem at the moment and is likely to be for the foreseeable future. I also came to the sad conclusion that I didn't look forward to using the car as much as I used to.

After a fair bit of deliberation I decided the best thing to do was to say goodbye to it. Because it probably wasn't to everyone's taste and to save the time it was going to take to finish the wiring and get it all back together, it makes sense to sell it in pieces. Now the car I've loved for the last 10 years or so gets to live on in lots of others *smile*

I plan on sticking around on Blatchat in the future too. For all the rows that break out, it's one of the friendliest and informative forums on pretty much everything under the sun (NB, i'm developing a keen interest in miniature live steam engineering, traction engines in particular so if anyone has got any knowledge or expertise, please feel free to get in touch!)

*wavey*

Evening Dan, and Simon

I'm really sorry if the mails haven't come through. I've replied to everyone's emails but It sounds as though there may have been problems with some of them. I'll double-check everyone I've replied to but not heard from.

I've mailed you both from an alternative mail account so you should have something now. *thumbup*

D

Right, after a lunchtime of follow-up calls I think I'm pretty much on top of things again. Goodness only knows what's happened to the emails my inbox tells me have been sent! Doug & Ian I'll be in touch this evening or to tomorrow morning at the latest

Paul, thanks for the update and good luck with the TBs. Simon the ecu is yours if you'd still like it