Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Huge garage clearout - Now delivered to Ian

Slider7

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note that posting items (by mail) to the UK is not an option : I just don't have the time & materials to make the packages, nor the time to go to the post office ... for every small bit. Thanks for your understanding.

(conditions of sale also edited on first page)

Wil (Wil Akroyd) : afraid that these are only sold as a pair ... £15 for the lot.

Please let me know if you're still interested knowing this *wink*

Giles (gileshudson) : have replied to your blatmail - afraid that posting is not an option - all will be delivered to Ian (SM25T) as stated in my first post.

Please let me know if you're still interested knowing this *wink*

Tony (Tony Whitley) : the Sealey brake piston wind back kit (8 pc) is yours - please drop me a BM to arrange further *wink*

Thanks for you interest *wavey*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Wil Akroyd : they're yours - please drop me a BM to arrange further *wink*

Tony Whitley : have replied to your BM *wink*

Stijn : Yes please *thumbup* - have replied to your mail *wink*

Paul : no problem at all - thanks for your interest *wink*

RoyH : you now have first dibs on the bullet cam package and the handycam package (combined) - please confirm you want to go ahead *wink*

7 Sevens : have replied to your BM and attached some pics of the exhaust - please let me know something either way *wink*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

• Area Representative

Yes please, still keen to go ahead with the buy, as the postage and address details weren't for you Bruno.

It was so they were all there and available, in case you print out the raft of e-mails to give to Ian when you hand all the goods over to him.

Thanks again

Giles

-----Beryl the Peril (HPC)

Giles : OK, thanks for letting me know - they're yours - have replied to your BM *wink*

7 Sevens : I did reply to your BM (which was to a hotmail address) and attached the pics to that mail - have send the pics again but now to your work address *wink*

*wavey* *wavey* *wavey*

Interested in the exhaust, if its still available, could you send me some pics and a dimension from the end of the primaries to the rear mounting braket hole?

Cheers

Pete

I plan to live for ever...so far so good!!!

Edited by - petefoster on 8 Mar 2010 09:46:49

Pete : have mailed you some pics & also some dimensions *wink*

Please note that the primairies are not included.

Cheers for that Chris *thumbup*

Btw, engine (package) now SOLD to Frederic *wink*