Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rotrex supercharger

AMMO

Due to an abondoned project, on sale on behalf of customer. Brand new , unused Rotrex C30-94 supercharger. For power outputs from 250 to 400 bhp. Complete with oil filters, oil hose and supercharger oil. 8 groove poly-vee pulley fitted. Also included steel un-drilled mounting support plate.

Checked the cost with supplier this morning. £1,598.00 inc. VAT

Customer will accept £1,295.00 + delivery or can be collected from me in Woodbridge, Suffolk.

Buyer to make payment directly to customer who to save embarrassment wishes to remain anonymous. Cheques payable to D. Luhde-Thompson.

Ammo

Raceco.com

I'm probably not doing any track days this year, and I can just about admit I already have more than enough power for road use *smile*

Ammo also has some other bits of mine if someone is interested - my old steel crank from the 2.5 engine, rods etc.

OK so while we are at it.

Farndon eight counter balance Duratec 2.3 steel crank. Keyed with cam chain sprocket and pulley. Cost new £1,799.00 (plus cost of sprocket, pulley and machine work).

Used price £995.00 complete.

Same again collected from me, payment to Danny.

Ammo

Raceco.com

The Honda K20A 2 litre doesn't need CR reducing to still make 300bhp, and it's hardly a low compression engine in the first place with 200.

There you go Dave J, bolt it straight on! *cool* (plus a bit of spagetti pipework *tongue*)

If all around you say it can't be done, all the more reason to do it!

• 2 weeks later...

So where are the "just bolt on a supercharger for an easy 300 bhp" brigade when you need them? 😬

One more go before advertising it elsewhere.

Ammo

Raceco.com

Edited to say that price is open to near offers.

Edited by - AMMO on 12 Feb 2008 11:09:47

I know I should not ask this, the wife will kill me but what would be involved with fitting it to my 2lt standard bodied Duratec 7??????

You just bolt it on . . .

Oh, and bolt the intercooler on, and the pipes for the SC coolant, and the SC rad, and the additional hoses you'll need. And then of course you need to beef up your plenum/induction so it will take 2 bar of boost (no point in playing about with a couple of pounds). Then you'll probably need bigger injectors, a 3 bar map sensor and a remap.

Oh, and that is assuming you don't need to lower your compression (which you will do if you're using anything more than a few pounds of boost). A nice set of turbo pistons will do.

Then you'll want a new gearbox that can handle the torques.

Dead simple these 'bolt on' mods . .. what are you waiting for?

Edited by - AdamHay on 13 Feb 2008 14:46:33

But I could buy it for my new build. Been 2 1/2 years since buying the chassis so far and it now has less on it than when I brought it *confused* Just not 100% decided on going Duratec yet but if I do, I would go supercharged. Decissions are so hard *wink*

RiF Driving one of the first Duratec 7, and building CA07BON for Henrietta 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon andCA07BON