Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bulk Buy - Pipercross AirBox suitable for R3/4/500 NOISE RESULTS FROM BEDFORD ARE ADDED TO Page 14

frankyknuckles

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confirmation from Pipercross - email from James as follows

---------------------

I would be happy to supply you an airbox for test purposes, Please supply the address this box needs to be sent to.

I do need to explain if for any reason you are unhappy with the results, Or you fail to get the 25 sales on group buy, the airbox will need to be returned or paid for in full.

If you are happy with this arrangement and airbox can be sent early next week

Regards

James Pearman

European Sales Manager

Quality without compromise!

---------------------------------------

Simon, please either contact James direct or email me your postal address. *thumbup*

If you contact him direct, please let me know that everything is going to plan.

www.R300.net

I know that technical questions are meant to be directed to Pipercross but this is such a numpty question 😳 that someone here can surely give me a 'yes' or 'no' *tongue*!

This is meant as a direct replacement for the roller barrell TB's. Future upgrades for me will included the DTHTB's that DVA fit. Are these a different size?

Very simply, anyone know if this airbox will fit the DTHTB's that DVA fit cos if they do I'll buy one now while they're going cheap?

Chocolate, the simple reply is, yes... it assumes you have a Piper backplate behind your trumpets and clips to it - DHTB's support that system

If you have an ITG backplate, then change the backplate - infact they are fairly simple to make.

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 230bhp Sausage delivery machine

OK OK OK 😬

I've had to work today for a change. Enjoying the *cool* - the joys of working for me 😬

I've emailed Piper and Franky.

Sorted. I also posses a professional noise meter.

It may however be dificult to do a drive by whilst measuring *confused*

Giving it some more Welly - or maybe something else

Simon, It would be difficult to measure the effect of the airbox on noise reduction at Steve's place, what with all the background noise of the air extracters and fan etc. However, if I could borrow the noise meter, that would be good, but probably not necessary considering that MSE will have one at Abingdon. I'll see you at Steve's on the 21st. *thumbup*

www.R300.net

Franky,

Put me down as a provisional .. I'm in money spending mode again and have a not so cunning plan that I need to sort out.

I'll confirm before you put the order in *thumbup* *thumbup*

Nifty.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 4 Mar 2006 04:23:07