Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powerspeed Exhausts Bulk Buy - Now On

Neil A

Good mornind Steve. The benefits are; quieter (especially if you go for the 7" silencer) better mid range, and importantly, the major stumbling block to future upgrades (the standard CC exhaust system) is now removed. Emeralds, dthtb's etc are not reallly worth doing until you have sorted the exhaust.

The other major stumbling block to future upgrades (money) is for you to solve!

Best regards,

Felix

Yealmpton

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but am I to late to tag onto this I have been sitting on the fence for the past week but I would like a new silencer for my x flow.Is powerspeed open on a saturday?

Mark

BRG 1700 X flow

The only caterham in the village

Can I get in on this too - better late than never? Will assume yes and contact Dave directly with specs.

Which brings me onto my second point - What spec do I need /want ?

No track day requirements,

Do want to get it through its MOT,

Have an 1.8 VVC with std C/C exhaust currently.

Hi All,

Just had a call from Dave. He is in the process of contacting you all as he is aware that deposits have been paid but people might not of heard anything since.

He is about to start manufacturing and expects it all to be done in a couple of weeks.

He has 16 deposits now *thumbup* so any stranglers better get in quick 😬

Big thanks to Dave for allowing us this bulk buy *thumbup*

Fellas, smoke me a kipper, I'll be blatting for breakfast.

• 3 weeks later...

Dave is currently building our exhausts i.e. this bulk buy. I am having mine fitted on the first weekend in June.

Best thing to do is give him a call.

P.S. If you are getting him to fit it then you will be looking for about mid June for a slot (i think).

Dicky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neil, I had mine fitted on Monday, really really pleased with the results, great looking piece of kit, the hole they cut in the sideskin is extremely neat (unlike some previous attempts I have seen photos of), I was really impressed with the care that Dave and Dave took of my car at all times. As for the results a noticeable change in mid range torque with the car now pulling more cleanly and eagerly through the whole range from about 3000 onwards. It has a much more refined sound as well, deeper and cleaner than the bark it had before, I guess it is ultimately quieter as well but difficult to judge as they sound so different.

I had my old exhaust modified as well (extra £50) to fit the new primaries come MOT time. In all the total procedure took about 5 1/2 hours but Dave (senior) was feeling a little hungover and did say he didn't normally take quite that long but I would bank on at least 4 hours.

I have now fitted Verniers, 52mm TB and the exhaust and to my mind it has now made the car what it should always have been. (1.8SS S/L)

All in all I am a very happy chappy *cool*.

If you want anything more drop me a note.

Graham.

R7 GPK

Superlight #85