Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bleed Tees

Bricol

Following the recent request for bleed tees, anyone who wants to pay £2.50 for one including an NTL contribution, email me this week - and to be sure, even those who have already done so, so again please . . .

Multiple purchases maybe on - depends how big a suitcase is needed . . . .

Bri

why is everyone taking two??

Not sure myself but I had better double my order so i don't feel left out 😬

oh it'll prob come in handy as i will inevitably f**k it up once

peer pressure huh? *wink*

Tom

The most southerly uk blatter

😬Yellow 1.6 Supersport 😬 Photos here

It adds a point you can bleed air out of the coolant system on your car wherever you like (at a high point is a good start, round the back of the engine nearest the heater hoses). Reason being that the header/expansion tank is low, as is the rad compared to the engine and getting air out is a pig.

photo here

Bri, when roughly do you think we can get them? I'm planning to change the rad this weekend and will hopefully change my heater hoses at the same time.. would be good to add the bleed tee as well... prob too soon though *wink*

Tom

The most southerly uk blatter

😬Yellow 1.6 Supersport 😬 Photos here

• 1 month later...

Right, sorry this took so long - I was relying on my old Technical Manager now he has shifted to the USA to get them for me - and his wifes sister to bring them back - and then him to actually give me some contact details for her once he told me she had the tees, and she had returned to the UK with them - that took a few emails, not helped by all his UK furniture arriving in Cincinnati and having to be jammed into an American garden shed, sorry, house (it's made of wood . . .).

So I have the tees in my hands - the only problem being he bought the entire stock of the local autoparts stores within 10miles - I have a whole 24 of them. And more of you than 24 want them - and some of you want more than one.

So, the questions to you all are -

Do I ration them to one each, in the order that you emailled me?

Or do I simply take the list of emaillers and work down it, sending out the required number from each email?

The last is a little unfair I feel - but let me know on here.

I'll then email you with a nice, polite request for your money - and if I get it in a week or so, I'll send you a tee - otherwise I'll move down the list in the chosen method as above to the next one.

Let me know!

His son is off out there in March (uni holiday), so there is definite potential for some more - so don't get too worried.

Bri

Bri,

Many thanks for taking the time & trouble to sort these Bleed Tees for us. Could you also pass my thanks on to all the other people involved. *thumbup*

I originally asked for 2, (and think I should be pretty high on your e mail list). No problem with taking 1 though if it helps. I'd have to buy another Caterham to fit the second one to anyway! 😬

Bruce

Edited by - Brucey on 3 Feb 2006 09:30:42