Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey Success & Photos

bahf

Great trackday yesterday and a big thanks to Simon and the organising team. Good decision to remain in groups after lunch. I understand that there were a lot of novices and this was the right decision to help and encourage them to do it again and be "ex-novices"!

The weather was super and it would be great if anyone could post photos of the action on here.

Well done trackday team

• Area Representative

Agreed! Thoroughly good day.

Simon, please change the adhesive for the car stickers - it took me 30 minutes and a lot off scraping to remove it from my aeroscreen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Leadership Team

#5, Arun,

A great initiative, Arun, and thank for thinking of it.  We're grateful for all contributions.

But I've checked with the Admin team in the office, who we've always found to give great support and be right on the ball, and they aren't aware of any such communication. 

I've also checked with Simon, who organises the track days, and he's not aware of anything.  I'm responsible for the Club's charity, and I'm not aware of anything either.

Please can you confirm for me, who it was you tried to contact, and how (email, phone, etc.) and when it was?

• Leadership Team

Thanks for the response, Arun.  I'm a bit surprised something wasn't bounced back as undelivered.

The correct address for the Admin team is admiteam@lotus7.club, as listed in th front of Lowflying.

The correct address for Simon Maitland is correct, trackdays@lotus7.club, but I don't know if using a capital letter still works,

The correct address for trackday support has to be either trackdaysupport@lotus7.club, or trackdaysupport2@lotus7.club as we have two people as track day support.

• Leadership Team

Hi Arun - I can confirm that I received nothing at 'trackdaysupport@lotus7.club'.  We (Simon, Dave and myself) are pretty much always on top of incoming emails.

Thanks for taking the photos and for making them available. 

James

• Leadership Team

Not at all, Arun.  As I said, it's a great initiative and I'm very grateful.

Perhaps if people download them they'd be kind enough to make a donation and mention in the comments box that it is for using Arun's pictures.

I know what the usual charge is from the professional track photographers, and it ain't cheap.  I'm no expert, but Arun seems to me to be a talented photographer.

Perhaps we should be grateful he had car trouble that day.  Arun's unfortunate loss is undoubtedly the members' gain. 

My sympathies and my thanks.