Jump to content
Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hanns Device


Recommended Posts

  • Area Representative


HANS (or equivalent) is required in any class not using List 1A or List 1B tyres.

So, for the clubs speed championship, classes 5,6, & 7, need to use some sort of FHR.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...