Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ear defenders

Thornberry

Hi ive purchased the sena smh10r intercom system,

Firstly anyone any feedback on these both psitive and negative?

Secondly which ear defenders are best? (keeping in mind the above purchase)

Id like ones that are if possible light weight and light pressure. Not sure if anyone else finds the ear isnt happy with the pressure over a few hours eg putting a small hole through the foam (or what ever its made of ease this a little without making them redundant)

Regards Craig

This was on Blatchat a while ago (if I have managed to get the address below right!). I followed the instructions and they worked well. The bluetooth units work a treat  - I suspect the Sena bluetooth unit is similar and may be even easier to fit as it looks as though the mic is connected to the side of the unit? Good luck - sorry no time to work out how to convert this address to a link!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07fsH0JibAlZW50ZTVUVmZXOVE/view

Well the 3m headsets arrived today and instantly the wife hated the pressure so rather than send them bk whats the best way to release some of this pressure? I realise in doing so this makes them almost void of their purpose but im happier to have something than nothing. :)

• Leadership Team

If you're fitting Bluetooth headsets into ear defenders, take a look at the Sena 3S-B. The battery and electronics are integrated into the speakers themselves and the controls are part of the boom mic which will give a very tidy install. We have the 3S-WB version fitted in a bike helmet and the quality is very good.

Stu.