Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus Seven Club Watch - available for purchase

Alex Rae

I'm interested... and have done the survey (though could only choose one face colour)

I like the idea of a simple, plain dial with (as suggested previously) the number 7 (ideally as per our nosecone grilles) on it at the appropriate place

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the heads up about Q5, but it can't now be changed to allow more than one answer. You can use the comments box at the end to state a preference.

As for a green dial, it would be nice but it is not possible for the same reasons green does not feature in the regalia range. That is to do with Caterham, not the club or Christopher Ward.

The response to the survey has been good. It makes it possible to have a true 'club' watch where people have been involved in the design process to some degree. The survey will be open until lunchtime on Saturday 10th August. Discussions with Christopher Ward will happen on Monday 12th August.

Keep the comments and questions coming. *smile*

Quoting The Laddie: 
I like the actual face structure of Image 1, but in the colour style of Image 2

I Agree, the silver logo looks more upmarket and combined with the wavy black face and chronograph it would be great *smokin*. I'd place my order now if I could.

I suggested a C5 in my response, but I do like the C8 pilot...should have read the chain first! Shame they already have a C7 model in their range... And yes, if there are to be numbers, I would say that we drop 3,6,9 & 12 and only have the 7!

"At this stage it appears that two designs, in different styles and price points, will be presented to the club to vote on. The winner will be selected as the club watch."

It might be difficult to do, but as a suggestion could it be that those who vote have to pay their £50 deposit and if the watch they voted for is chosen then they are already committed. Those who voted for the other have the option of a refund. That way only those prepared to put down money are casting votes that count....just a thought?

Love the idea in all its forms...watches are cool, wearing something relatively unique, supporting British firm and once again bringing club members together to achieve something that would otherwise never have been done. Nice one!

Ross

Quoting makingff: 
I would definitely be interested. I have been looking at Christopher Ward watches recently so this would be a good excuse to buy one!

Me too - perfect timing (pun not really intended *rolleyes* ). Have been admiring the C7 Rapide II from the CW website.

Prefer the face of the top image but like others I also like the grey on black subtlety of the second.... Survey done.

Assume CC's intellectual property rights in regards to the '7' logo have been considered? They would probably have to grant a right for this. If we can't use the '7' logo for this I don't see the point in highlighting the number seven on the dial personally...