Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Goodbye from Me

Jude

Geoff

I'm sorry to hear the news; its a great loss to the club. You have done an excellent job and I feel fortunate to have experienced many of you track days.

I wish you all the best and hope to meet you again before too long

Andy

Hi Geoff,

Just like to say what a shame that my first track day at Hethel was your last... Very well organised, a real friendly vibe, and some great instruction thrown in to boot! Couldn't of asked for a better experience - loved every second! (and thanks for fielding my 'newbie' questions on email beforehand). Sorry to see you go...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

*wavey* Thanks Geoff and all the best. *wavey*

Your organisation of the Cadwell track day two years ago meant that my first club trackday was a smooth experience.

I'd driven on track many times for work but never in a car that I was going to have to pay for if I bent it, so your seamless organisation made the whole thing less taxing. 😬

Hi Geoff,

I've only just picked up on this, having seen Low Flying. I guess I've not been on tracks for a little while (for reasons involving no Seven *tongue* ). However many, many thanks are needed from me for the efforts you've put in over the years that I did have a penchant for going round in circles, in friendly conditions, with exemplary organisation by you. Top man - cheers *thumbup*

Steve

Hi Geoff,

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the hard work that you put into organising the club TDs for us all. I for one, have enjoyed every one of the few I have attended.

You have been a real asset to the club and I would like to wish you and Julia all the very best for your retirement *tongue*.

Have fun mate...... *thumbup*

Dear Goeff,

May I add my voice of thanks and appreciation for all that you have done for the club. I consider it an honor to have got to know such a wonderful man. Track days in my seven would not have been half as much fun without your presence. The Le Sept tips you helped organise with Barbara must rate up there with the best days of my motoring life.

I wish you all the best in your new endeavours.

Gonna miss you *wavey*

Matthew