Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The Doors are Now Open

Simon.Rogers1

Hi Everyone.

The Championship Entry form is now available online as last year @ CompetitorsKorner

You'll see the link to the entry form and the uploaded and approved Regs.

I have the permit no. but I am waiting for the Permit Certificate to upload a copy of that.

The Entries are also open for Curbs. 1 and 2 - online. I will get the regs sorted this week (perhaps) *rolleyes*

When I get the links to other event entries I will post accordingly.

See you all soon.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Matt Jenkins

Did you mean to enter August Curborough already or were you simply trying to complete the forms. 😔

I can not tell you if you guys can now see the Speed Champs Entry form as I have a different login level and can see a whole lot of "other" stuff also.

Lets wait and see what Barry can sort out.

Confirmation please *smile*

I take it that Curborough entry fee is £90.00 not £85.00 as per the acknowledgement *confused*

I take it that Gurston Down is a Two day event as per the 7 Club regulations not just Saturday as on the events calender 🤔

Thanks'

Matt & @ndrew

• 2 weeks later...

Stuart - I can see you've fallen for Shaun's publicity literature!

The reality of it is:

we have seats, pedals and a steering wheel

we have an engine bolted into the engine bay, a radiator bolted toward the front of the car, there's also a gearbox

BUT we have no hoses or horses or cables *rolleyes*

We are still a long way from the rolling road!

So same old story in the Elwell garage! Still, plenty of time ...... *biggrin*

Fear not Class 5, the plan will come together, won't it!

Glad to hear it is only time and some miscellaneous parts Gill. I was worried it might be something else.

I seem to remember the last time I did this, I was surrounded by bits of car for many weeks but then Mark and Mike came round and it was up and running in a day *thumbup*

Next time, I paid Tom and didn't worry about it BUT is was rather more painful on the wallet *eek* I think I got more satisfaction out being surrounded by bits of car all winter.....

I haven't seen my car since Anglesey and am hoping that when I find it in the back of the warehouse I left it in (assuming it's still there), I can change the oil and everything will be fine.

Good luck