Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powerspeed exhaust

Gavinsmithartist

Hi, I’ve spoken to Andy at Powerspeed about a 4-in2-1 exhaust for my K series. There have been previous bulk buy discounts, so he will do a deal if there’s interest. Anyone else out there looking to upgrade/replace? If there is I’ll get quote and post. (Note; I may not be on line till later tomorrow).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is topical - as I'm just back from a visit to Powerspeed this afternoon. I was talking to Andy as he's just fitted a stainless system and tuned my brother's LupoTDi, and in November he fabricated a super stainless system for my Panda4x4 after the standard Fiat one rotted after 18,000 miles, I have been very pleased with Powerspeed's twin outlet Lifelong system.

Initially I got Powerspeed to polish a used Caterham 4:1 race system I bought 2nd hand vi Blatchat classified to replace my standard one a year ago. Powerspeed did a smashing job of this too, and in my experience everything they've dealt with. There is some very meticulous fabrication going on there and I m sure you will all be very pleased should you get this bulk buy off the ground, and if any of you ever experience any problems or niggles with your systems Andy is always accommodating at taking them back in for minor repairs, ususally completely FoC.

*smile*