Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nitrons

heavenly7

I know the topic has come up before but would be interested in the views of those who have replaced the Bilsteins with Nitrons. Is the difference significant and did you find any other noticeable advantages / disadvantages?

I fitted a set to my widetrack superlight last year to replace the adjustable platform billies. The very next day I set off on a 2200 mile tour with a handfull of other cars through the Alps. Fair to say that was a good road test *tongue* and the difference quite noticable. Ride was excellent and felt very sure footed, and we certainly weren't sparing the horses *wink*

Rob

Peardrop

Thank you and everyone else.

Peardrop are you using the Quantums?

Nitron recommend the Eibach springs - what are peoples views please and what springs are available and recommended with the Quantums?

I shall buy one or the other - just trying to decide which make to choose.

Heavenly. I do and I work there.

We've used Falkners and Eibach springs in the past. My own experience is the Eibachs have a more durable finish but I have Falkners on my car.

Are you in Sussex UK or Sussex US? If you want to come take a look at them and have a chat then you're more than welcome.

my flickr!

Edited by - Peardrop on 23 May 2009 16:23:53

Nitron's are pretty good at their price point & look nice, but there are better options available all be it at greater cost *rolleyes*

Having put the Koni 2812's on the Radical & been VERY impressed with them, I would love to try a custom built set on my Busa in the future *thumbup* *thumbup*

• 2 weeks later...