Click here if you are having website access problems ×

paint codes and a picture of an orange 7

RiF

How can one find a colour code for a range of flourescent paints???

Also has anyone got a front picture of their 7 in a really bright orange, possibly flourescent? Need it to show the bonnet and suspension in the picture.

If so any chance you could email me at easiclad@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks

RiF Driving one of the first Duratec 7, and building CA07BON for Henrietta 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon andCA07BON

Edited by - rif on 5 Mar 2009 19:06:10

Rik

yes got there and then the phone rung with the wife telling me she's locked out the house 😔 And then on the way back the gritters were out and you know what a polisher I am so I never made it back ☹️

I will make there one day. Honest!

Jason

C7 8USA

with regards to the colour codes, the comapny you will use to paint the car should have access to colour charts and swatches from their suppliers or alternativley do another search on google for paint codes or car spray paint suppliers and the large suppliers will come up.

One great scource of wild colours is a company called "house of colour", they do all sorts of paint effects and some rather mad oranges - in fact any colour thats a bit different *biggrin*

here is C7 TOP

Taffia joint AO with Al

The Ford ST (known unofficially as "ASBO Orange" 😬 ) is a 3 layer mix - hence it doesn't fall into regular pearl/metalic colour. Whilst it looks good, it would be comparatively a lot more expensive to produce (and therefore heavier I guess!) *wink*

Where am I?