Wile7

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

out HM finding out.

She had alrwady buried him once on duck Island, and any more nonsense would result in a call to the Ghost Busters. They were currently bust trying to contain the giant marshmallow man, who was attempting to....

try to get a place in David Ike's British levitating team in time for the 2012 Olympic games.

I'd better start practising now.

- So without hesitation Bailey swigged down 86 bottles of Cabbage water (not a pretty sight) and tried to levitate, he crouched down and........

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

a shedder (who shall remain nameless) nipped out from behind a big bush (the girl was lying down) with a zippo lighter in the hand.

As he lit the thing there was a moment of total silence as if everything was trapped in a large vacuum before the most horrendous.......

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

eruption of pungent botty gas, blew the lighter out, proving that Zippos are not actually wind proof.

Having failed in his attempt, the unnamed shedder collapsed due to a lack of oxygen.

Unfortunately, as he did, the lighter fell from his hand, and struck a rock.

As the top was open, the flint let off a spark resulting in.....

a flame, followed by a larger jet of flame, followed by a squeal that was getting more distant by the second as the Bailey was launched into the stratosphere. He soon passed out as he started his first orbit of the Earth. His last conscious thought was "I hope I make it back for the Fish & Chip run and I wonder if Dave Jackson has finished with my Pet Sop Boys...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

the fountain at Trafalagar Square? Why are there so many tourists pointing their Nikons at my tattered arse on display for all to see? How do I get back to Shed Land? Where is Shed Land in the UK? Who lit that match?"

So many questions, they all went unanswered, as the footage of his amazing maiden voyage had been caught by Sky TV and NASA.

A large black car pulled up and he was whisked away by men in black suits, taken to Downing Street and presented to the Prime Minister who asked him-

"I can see that you do not have a weapon of mass destruction, but can you be ready to launch in 45 minutes? If so you could..........

Transport me and my family to the carribean for our holiday. It is very much deserved, and I hate flying on cooercial flights and having to mix with riff raff.

Having hears the request, Ash decided that the better course of action was to turn round, bend over and.....

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy", ducked quickly and Wile 7 got the full force of Prezza's right hook squarely in the ballcocks... *eek*

What no-one seems to have noticed here is that Wile7 is actually 11 foot tall, so his ballcocks were just at the right height for Prezza's fist 😳 Wile reacted badly, calling on his encyclopaedic knowledge of Enid Blyton books by shouting........ 🤔

K16 00C The MANGO ORANGE HANDBAG No longer bent *eek*

"Thats not Enid Blyton......"

and Wile shouted "of course not you tosspot. Its a Tarrantino movie

So instead of "I SAY DICK, SHALL WE HAVE LASHINGS OF GINGER BEER, MMMMMM; LETS" Wile shouted....

"Hey you lousy lazy feckers, take some of this you fecking feckers, eat my sh1t and die a painful death covered in blood and guts!!!!" and casually he tossed a bunch of loaded bananas stapled to an inflateable hedgehog into the middle of the room.

Chaos ensued....

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

During the Chaos WILE7 climbed onto the Bailey, they flew through an open window and escaped to the relative safety of the shed.

In the confusion Prezza punched Bliar hard on the nose.

Bliar said "Sorry John" *confused*

Meanwhile back at the landing strip outside the shed.............

Edited by - strongy on 12 Aug 2006 02:50:51

"Bloody Hell ghost! You work sooooooooooooooo much faster than you used to when you were flesh and blood!!! *eek* I should have done you in years ago". *tongue*

Norm's ghost just looked, stuck a McDonalds straw into his bottle of Pinot More and took a mighty suck. Suddenly.............

K16 00C The MANGO ORANGE HANDBAG No longer bent *eek*