Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sprint at Cadwell Park

Mark Durrant

I have received an invitation for the club to a sprint at Cadwell Park 😬 with the Borough 19 Motor Club *thumbup*, the only hitch is that is scheduled to take place on Saturday 16th September, the day before Harewood.

I have looked on the AA routefinder and Harewood is approximately 90 miles/2 hours from Cadwell Park so the question is what do you want to do 🤔

I think it would make an interesting finale, to the season and of course you do not have to enter both rounds. In addition I believe that it would be useful for the club to build a relationship with the Borough 19 Motor Club as there is scope for invitations to other events in 2007.

But ultimately I will be guided by you however, I really need your feedback by this time tomorrow as I have to let the Borough 19 Motor Club know of our decision.

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Mark

Fantastic venue but I struggle with the back end of the season due to the back to back fixtures for 4 to 5 weekends. It all becomes a bit too much as other things need doing (like getting the pension from the PO).

Love to do it but cant make a commitment at this stage

Ian

Mark,

I would suggest go with this for the reasons you have suggested. Competitors don't have to do both - they can make a choice of one or the other (or neither!). I too think its useful to start a relationship with Borough 19 as they have access to all the Motorsport Vision circuits I believe. Its also a new venue and will introduce more competitors to Cadwell.

Well done!

Brian

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

I have been reluctant to make the 6 hour treck to Harewood previously, but a weekend of double entry action would make it one of the best weekends of the year *tongue* *wink* 😬

excellent work in getting into all these new venues Mark *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dave

Mark

Go for it *thumbup* 😬 My plans for next year include a similar double header weekend at two different venues. Cadwell is too good a chance to give up as is the link to Borough 19 for future years.

The budget will be a bit stretched by that time in the season so may have to decide whether Wiscombe the week before is still a possibility.

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and I'll speak with the Borough 19 Comp Sec and confirm that we wish to accept their invitation. I realise that the Calendar is currently very busy at the end of the season but I will do my best over the coming years to spread the events out over the season *thumbup*

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*