Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loton Park

david nelson

Steve,

No news is no news. I also have not heard. I was away on business for 10 days when the regs came out so I was late applying. I rang up the comp sec afew days later to find out if I had got in - I am on a reserve list that will be looked at when the closing date has passed (can't remember when that is) so we might not hear for a few weeks. He sounded confident I would get in though. I presume you are in a similar situation?

Hope this helps.

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

might not make it to Loton ☹️

I think it is the same week as we move house 🤔 Then again as its taken over 2 months to get close to exchange it might all happen the week after.

Did think I could leave wife, son 3 1/2yrs , oldest daughter 2 yrs (almost) and the youngest 8 weeks to cope by themselfs. When I said this to by better 1/2 the look said it all. I then suggested we put the move back a week and it did not go down to well ☹️ Why 🤔

David

Guys,

I am sure you know but just to remind you that if you are unable to attend an event you need to let the entries secretary know asap - in the case of Loton - this is Phil Gough of Liverpool Motor Club. The earlier you do it the more chance of getting your money back - see the regs. Only the entries secretary can rellocate entries - the withdrawing competitor has no influence on this as there may be other competitors on a reserve list etc. A private arrangement resulting in a change of car and driver on the day will not be allowed either!

I have also received an acceptance for Loton!

Brian