Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is it possible to make a K Series ULEZ compliant?

Anton

In view of Mayor Khan's intention despite high levels of opposition to extend the ULEZ to include ALL Greater London Boroughs, has anyone any idea what would need to be done to a Rover 1.8k to make it ULEZ compliant?  Is it even possible?

#7 except that no UK Caterham has a euro emissions pass, eu4 or anything. They appear to have taken the age of registration in these cases and just let them through, for the time being. Probably just too hard to work it out for the civil servants in charge of it all 

We have the same problem in France in ZFE area ( the big towns)   after 2024 I cannot drive my 1600 K EU2 because I live in a ZFE !   I will look for a removal Company  because my three other cars were not able to be used  since 2022 september 1st..

My daily car is a Caterham so :-)

Just be mindful that if you put a private plate on your ULEZ compliant seven, DVLA have probably cocked up its ULEZ status. They have done this with my 2018 VW transporter and now I need to get a letter of conformity from VW so DVLA can correct their mistake. This has happened to many Transporter owners - not an isolated error.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been researching Rover MGs with 1.8k engines registered in 2003 for sale and checking if their reg is compliant or not using the TFL check site.  Puzzle is some are, some aren't and I can't see what the difference is.